Sunday, December 31, 2006

Another lazy day

Being sick with a cold does sidetrack one from seeing people (because you don't want to make them sick), exercising, and doing a lot of other things that require even a normal amount of energy. However, I am enjoying a lot of time on the computer (mostly playing WoW), and when our Internet connection was down for a little bit yesterday I also started reading some more again (and continued to read when the connection came back up, and was tempted to bring the book to bed when I had trouble sleeping for a while). I think it's very fitting that on New Year's Eve and New Year's Day I'm reading some more of the Wheel of Time series by Robert Jordan. I'm only on book 2 (The Great Hunt) at this point; it's been a while since I read book 1 (The Eye of the World) but the details are more or less coming back to me (the important ones, anyway). I do like a good fantasy book. Oh, I'm getting a lot of rest, too; been a long time since I slept until noon like I did today (I was awake for a little bit earlier today, just didn't get out of bed). Thanks to those of you who sent your well-wishes to me through Martin when he was at church today. Hopefully I won't have to put up with this cold for too long as there are more productive things I'd like to do with the rest of my week.

Stay healthy, everyone! And have a happy new year!

No comments: