Saturday, December 30, 2006

Unnnngh part 2

Apparently my brother and his wife do a lot of shopping through http://www.christianbooks.com , and they have e-mailable gift certificates, so I don't actually have to leave the house to finish my Christmas shopping, hooray! I've found a ride for hubby up to Amy and Irek's, too (and maybe back, depending on whether hubby wants to stay overnight or not, but surely someone will give him a ride home regardless), and he has indeed made the cookies we're going to take to my parents' place on Jan. 1, and he also picked up pop while he was out getting cookie-making supplies, so I don't have to do that, either. Even the gathering at my father-in-law's has been postponed. Looks like we have the night off...a good thing when one is sick.

Time to load up my warlock and get her some more levels in WoW...

No comments: