Sunday, December 17, 2006

Random blogness.

Near the top of (almost) every Blogger blog is a button or a link on one side or the other that says, innocently enough, "Next Blog." Have you ever clicked this link? Today, while feeling bored, I did. Yes, I explored a bit through the random blogs of others. I came across blogs in other languages. I came across blogs offering me a credit card. I came across the story of a lady beginning to enjoy her retirement, her grandchildren, and so on. I also came across this public service announcement for women revolving around the sacredness of a man's bar of soap. It does seem more or less geared towards women who are married or otherwise living with men. Anyway, it amused me.

Hmm, I have a holiday break coming up. Methinks it is time to reactivate my WoW account...for a month, anyway.

No comments: