Tuesday, July 18, 2006

I wasn't going to do this, but...




It is scheduled to be at 1:25 p.m. I have to check in at least half an hour before that, though, and who knows, if the examiner is running ahead of schedule that means I could have my test up to half an hour early (well, half an hour early would be a little extreme, but it could happen...if I check in more than half an hour early, my test could be even earlier!). I am taking my test in Aurora this time, partly because I don't want to run into anyone who has previously examined me at either of the Scarborough locations (that would make me very nervous) and partly because I have heard reports that it is easier to get one's license there (not that I am trying to beat the system or anything; everyone who rides in my car when I am driving says that I am a perfectly capable driver and there is no reason why I shouldn't already have my license, but given that I tend to get bad nerves during road tests I want to give myself every advantage I can get). I do have a world outreach committee meeting that evening, but I should have time between my test and the meeting to pop on here and tell you how it went, unless I am out partying or too depressed to blog about it. Anyway, I'll let you know by the end of the week whether I managed to get myself licensed or if Christina "I had to take my road test several times before they licensed me, too" Singh had to pick me up for the meeting. Stay tuned...

No comments: