Saturday, July 15, 2006

A couple neat little flash games. Oh, and Hoodwinked.

Today I played Chasm and Tork. They were kinda neat. I like adventure puzzle-solving games like Myst (and all its sequels...though I doubt I'll be getting involved Uru Live again, though it was exciting to find out that it is indeed live again, if only on a trial basis), so these things appealed to me...and the fact that they didn't eat up days of my time but still managed to make me do some thinking makes them good in my book. Try 'em...you might like 'em, you might not. They are rated (by the site) as 4 out of 5 in difficulty, so if you don't like having to do a bit of thinking, maybe don't try 'em.

If you decide to go poking around the other games on that site, please do yourselves a favour and don't go into Kafkamesto. It is disturbing. No, I did not finish it. I will not even try. Reading the "Behind the Scenes" is much more disturbing. Yuck.

Tonight hubby and I watched Hoodwinked. Hubby laughed a lot. A lot. I liked it...it wasn't a blockbuster or anything, but a pleasant watch anyway. It was better than I expected, too. If you're looking for something light, this is an option. "Use the hood, Red!" Uh, yeah. Nevermind.

No comments: