Sunday, October 15, 2006

Too much going on!

Okay, I have to apologize in advance, but I get the feeling lately like I've been going "maybe" to a lot of things and not writing any of them down. If there is something you've asked me if I want to attend sometime between now and, say, the end of October, please let me know, because I think it's all kind of gone in one ear and out the other. Things I do know about: Miriam's party Sunday, Oct. 29; a group meeting for a school project this coming Tuesday at lunch and maybe after school; Jen's chocolate "cocktail" think Friday, Oct. 27 (which she let me know about but qualified that she knew the cost would probably be prohibitive for me, and it is), and a possible world outreach committee meeting Sat., Oct. 28 in the evening (pending approval by 2 members we just added to our committee...yay, more helpers!). And of course I have all sorts of schoolwork going on, too...my head is spinning just a bit. Anyway, yeah, let me know if you invited me to or otherwise proposed something that I'm forgetting. Thanks!

No comments: