Monday, October 2, 2006

So far...

Here's my progress so far:

DONE:
- went out to buy a few things like laundry detergent, Kleenex, shampoo to fix my dry scalp, a new bottle of my facial cleanser and body wash; I drove rather than walk, but after I finished at one store I walked a bit across the lot to go to the other one rather than driving to a closer parking spot...I don't think I can get a walk in tonight after all :(.
- read a chapter in a book for my Foundations class
- read an article for my Foundations class
- here and there: various loads of laundry, dishes, lunch, etc.

Still to do:
- read a chapter in a book for my CMYR class (this shouldn't take too long; the other chapters I've had to read in it so far have been fairly easy reads)
- read 4 articles to prepare for Wednesday's debate (and make notes and such)
- prepare some more for my role of facilitator at a seminar tomorrow (in which I'll be leading 5 people through a discussion of a case study...there are 6 case studies so each of the 6 people in my group "gets" a turn to be the facilitator and be evaluated on their role as such and submit a report on the group's discussion)
- give another look-over to a 4-page double-spaced paper I'm handing in tomorrow (Martin has agreed to proofread it for me today)

Change of plans:
- I'm going to do the quick "analyze the structure of a lesson you observed last week at practicum" activity tomorrow morning before class (it's made easier by the fact that I was the teacher last week, and since there's no indication that we'll be handing in anything based on previous experience with this class I think it's okay if I just do it informally tomorrow morning)
- I contacted the other debater on my team by e-mail and neither of us are quite ready to discuss the issues in the articles related to our debate yet, so we're going to meet sometime at school tomorrow to have that discussion and decide how we want to divide it all up between us.

Okay, just a little bit more of a break now (reading several items in a row is boring :-P), then back to it.

No comments: