Monday, October 2, 2006

It just never seems to end :(

Today I am going to work on the following:
- read a chapter in a book for my Foundations class
- read an article for my Foundations class
- read a chapter in a book for my CMYR class
- read 4 articles to prepare for Wednesday's debate
- hopefully contact the other debater on my team to discuss the issues in the articles and decide how we want to divide it all up between us (otherwise I'll have to meet with him at school tomorrow)
- prepare some more for my role of facilitator at a seminar tomorrow (in which I'll be leading 5 people through a discussion of a case study...there are 6 case studies so each of the 6 people in my group "gets" a turn to be the facilitator and be evaluated on their role as such and submit a report on the group's discussion)
- give another look-over to a 4-page double-spaced paper I'm handing in tomorrow (Martin has agreed to proofread it for me today)
- do a quick "analyze the structure of a lesson you observed last week at practicum" activity...which is made easier by the fact that I was the teacher last week!
- go out to buy a few things like laundry detergent, Kleenex, shampoo to fix my dry scalp and body wash...I would walk for the exercise and stress relief but I don't feel like carrying the bulkier items home...maybe I can get a walk in tonight, though, if all goes well with the items above.

Ungh. Well, the sooner I start the sooner I'll be done. Later...

No comments: