Friday, September 15, 2006

Were you born before the age of cell phones and iPods?

If so, and if you like country music (or at least don't run from it screaming), you might appreciate this song I heard today about what life was like when people like us were growing up and what it's like for kids/teens today. If I had heard it before I went to the mall today, it might have come to mind as I considered all the "mall rats" around me (no, I was never a mall rat...I wasn't allowed to be and really had no desire to be anyway). To listen to this song, you'll need Windows Media Player as the link I'm going to give is actually to a video of the song being performed live on Good Things Utah...but then, if you're using a Windows-based computer to see this web page, you pretty much automatically have Windows Media Player. Ok, here goes: go here, click on the picture under the "Good Things Utah" heading in the upper right-hand area of the site, turn on your sound, and enjoy.

No comments: