Wednesday, August 16, 2006

No title for you!

Woohoo, Emma decided to put up her wrong number story. If you haven't already, take a gander and enjoy.

Wow, I am actually up and feeling pretty awake at 7 a.m. Looks like I'll be okay transitioning to school mode after all.

I got a lot of errands done yesterday. I finally decided to pick up the multipack of ink for my printer (my printer uses 6 separate ink cartridges--1 black and 5 different colours--and buying the 5-pack of all 5 colours saves you a bit of dough...they all tend to run out fairly close to each other anyway), put in a photo order for prints of 2 of our missionaries for a bulletin board (except I forgot we wanted 2 copies of one of them so I may have to put in another order later...d'oh...though we may not actually need the 2nd copy so that can wait), bought some Sunday school supplies for a craft project they've been working on over the course of the whole summer (or at least the weeks I've taught them :)...candy is involved this week so they'll be happy :)), and bought bus tokens that it turns out we didn't need anyway (I assumed hubby still needed them as he needed them a while back, but you know what happens when you assume things...turned out he'd already looked after this). I also finished my assigned task of writing up some "blurbs" on some of our missionaries for the bulletin board and talked to one of those missionaries on the phone to catch up and see what their needs are before they come back to Toronto for a bit (having finished their language training in Quebec) and then head out to the field in the fall. Forgot the dry cleaning in the car so I'll just drop that off when I go to pick up my photos today. I also have a dentist appointment today, and in order to do some preparation for this week's step of the craft project I need to pick up some things that I left at the church (I hope the papier mâché is dry). All this done yesterday while still getting a bunch of dishes and laundry looked after (though I did forget about lunch and ended up very hungry later in the day as a result). Anyway, I know this is boring, but my point in writing this is to point out (to myself) that I am getting quite a bit done despite the hours that I am spending on WoW.

Speaking of which, I am level 35 now, I have done the quest to get the highest level of first aid possible, and I've picked up the quest to get the highest level of cooking possible (now if only someone would put enough of the giant eggs I need on the auction hall, I could complete the quest easily enough). Yes, I know, the world of Azeroth is being troubled by monsters and demons and bad people galore and here I am worried about my cooking skill...I just enjoy seeing high skill points, regardless of what they're in, alright :)?

Okay, off to start my day now. Have a good one, y'all!

No comments: