Thursday, August 3, 2006

The chemistry teacher in me loves this :)

I just don't know how I could do it with a class without making a huge mess. Oh, well, I guess we could go outside...yes, yesss (rubs hands together in anticipation)...

Go check this out because it is cool (click on the "Click here to play the video" when you get there). If you don't find it cool, well, maybe you're not cool. Yeah. Take that. Oh, and turn your speakers on if you want to hear the music that goes along with it.

Sorry, I saw still photos showing parts of this video on page C1 of the Toronto Star July 17 and I just had to see the video (yes, I know that is a long time ago relatively speaking...I was just going through a stack of old newspapers now and came across this again...there are various articles related to the environment and teaching and a few miscellaneous things that I was saving some of these papers to clip, so that's why I wasn't just tossing all the papers in the recycling bin). If you think this kind of thing belongs in the "there is way too much crap on the Internet" category, well just humour me and remember that I still laugh out loud at some of the comic strips in the newspaper, too :).

Going back to the land of the easily amused now :)...

No comments: