Tuesday, June 27, 2006

The problem with having a blog is it's so easy to get tagged.

Apparently Kef knows all too well that if I get tagged with something like this, I will have to respond, even if it means having to go and check car trunks and such at approximately 5 a.m. So, in answer to "the chain letter of the blogsphere"...

5 things in my refrigerator:
  • orange pepper
  • green pepper
  • bagged salad that I hope is still good (yes, I've been trying to eat more veggies)
  • aged provolone cheese (the next stop on my cheese tour...which is nothing more than my decision to try different kinds of cheeses for fun and in the spirit of healthy snacking...though the fact that I forgot we had this means I'm not always real intentional about this ;))
  • hubby's .5 beer (he's not allowed to have the real stuff for now due to medication and other medical issues)
5 things in my closet:
  • a light blue hamper...very full of coloured laundry
  • a white hamper...deceivingly un-full, so that you wouldn't think I desperately need to wash our whites
  • the dress I wore for grade 8 grad
  • the dress I wore for high school grad
  • a closet organizer for jewellery I hardly ever wear :P
5 things in my pockets:
  • oxygen (21% by volume)
  • nitrogen (78% by volume)
  • argon (0.93% by volume)
  • carbon dioxide (365 ppmv--parts per million by volume)
  • neon (18 ppmv)
5 things in my car and/or trunk:
  • a set of jumper cables in a case
  • a set of horseshoes (the game)
  • a snowbrush that converts into an emergency shovel (yes, I know it is June)
  • hubby's Steve Miller Band CD
  • a spider (at least, it was there at about 5:40 a.m.)
5 people to get tagged:

Hmm...I'm not even sure who reads my blog these days. Most people I know don't actually have a blog, even if they do read mine, so that kind of limits the list...especially as Kef has already claimed "no touchback" rights.
  • Emma? She has a blog.
  • Voin? He has a blog. He's also not in the country at the moment, though, so that could interfere with his ability to respond for the time being.
  • Jen? She's only made one blog entry so far. Maybe she needs inspiration ;).
  • Karen? I know she loves to blog.
  • Tracy? She hasn't blogged in a while...I could see her doing this.
There, I'm done. No more "getting to know you" chain letters for me. At least not before I start work today.

1 comment:

WestsideKef said...

Yaay! You did it!

Can I tell you my favourite part? The part where you clarified that there isn't really a set of real horseshoes for a real horse in your car ;)