Tuesday, June 20, 2006

I think I have an RSS feed already?

So...I think I have an RSS feed already? Since some lazy reader of my blog requested a feed, I looked at the "Site Feed" tab of my blog's settings, and as far as I can tell I have it set up to provide a feed...also, when I am on my blog's homepage, my Netscape Browser shows a little "RSS" icon beside the URL in the location bar. So...I think I am set up so that if you like RSS, you can use that with my blog? I don't even really know what it is so y'all will have to have a little patience with me if you use such things and want me to get on the ball.

5 comments:

WestsideKef said...

Hey look at that...you do. I just wasn't patient enough...sorry

Now I can read your blog along with all the others I read in one place.

Joy said...

No worries.

You do a lot of commenting after midnight according to the timestamps...are the timestamps wrong, or have you given up on/are you having trouble making good on your "get myself to bed at a decent hour" goal ("What time is it?" http://westsidekef.blogspot.com/2006_03_01_westsidekef_archive.html)?

Joy said...

(and yeah, I actually did leave a comment at 2:09 am...having trouble sleeping...I just came here now to check to see if something has finished downloading--nope, boo--and noticed I had e-mails, including notification of commenting activity...now I am leaving the computer to ponder some action steps I can take to help this stress problem of mine, hopefully allowing me to sleep better at night and be more relaxed during the day...)

Joy said...

Hey, Kef, where do you read your RSS feeds from? I think I might try out this RSS thing (from the user side, not just the provider side, that is).

WestsideKef said...

I use Bloglines. Sign up then just click on the little button on my site. It is really easy to use. It will show as a new post for updated text but not for comments. I have to go to the site for that. (Still good to check the feed to see if there are new posts, and now I am babbling in a comment...)

And yes the time stamps are right.

And yes, it is 12:30somthing right now.