Saturday, June 3, 2006

Because I believe in doing my part.

For the sake of those who were unable to view my previous blog, and since I am hoping to give updates on this sort-of-new endeavour of mine, here is the content of my entry on my previous blog from May 26, 2006.

For Vancouver!

Because I like my planet, I am choosing to use this space to permalink Kef's blog entry of the day on Global Coastal Flooding: http://westsidekef.blogspot.com/2006/05/global-warming-sounds-kind-of-nice.html.

Time for me to go pull out the "500 tips on what you can do to save the planet" resources that are around here and on the 'net and elsewhere again...I am certainly not perfect in doing my share. I will admit it, though: this past election, I did vote for the Green Party.

Bye for now...

I also mentioned on May 31 that I have begun to read 50 Ways You Can Help Save the Planet by Tony Campolo and Gordon Aeschliman. I am reading it little tiny bit by little tiny bit, since I am looking each day for something I can look at implementing. I won't be able to do it all, and of the tips I do find that I can use, I won't be able to implement them all right away, but bit by bit I hope to become a more environmentally-friendly human being. I'll try to keep you posted.

1 comment:

WestsideKef said...

Hooray! I'm commenting on this again! Thanks Joy!

Clean air day tomorrow, (June 7, 2006)