Thursday, January 11, 2007

It's coming.

Yep, that's right, my b-day is coming up. I'm not going to make a big deal of it this time around (like I ever do) because between family gatherings for it and homework I'm going to be pretty busy. The weekend before it is tied up already anyway (conference Jan. 27 followed by celebrating anniversary with husband) so I'll have to reserve the weekend after for family and for doing an assignment that is due the Monday after that weekend. However, if anyone would like to go to Dairy Queen or otherwise go out for dessert on the day itself (Wed., Jan. 31), let me know. No pressure whatsoever, however.

1 comment:

WestsideKef said...

DQ Sounds like a BEAUTY idea Joy! Count me in if it is still happening on the big day.

And yes, my blog is only "fairly" current because I am so busy (read: lazy)
This time of year at work is suck.