Monday, February 5, 2007

You sure you want to stock this?

I was at Wal-Mart yesterday. I needed to get laundry detergent, which took me to the household section. Turns out the laundry detergent is stocked across the aisle from the paper towels. Several packages of one particular brand of paper towels (may have been toilet paper, actually, but who cares) were strewn across the aisle. After I got my laundry detergent and started to head out of the aisle, I notice one large word printed on the sides of all the packages of fallen paper towels. Perhaps it was the brand, perhaps not; anyway, the word was "cascades." That made me grin. I almost pointed out the irony to a random lady stranger who was in the same aisle but thought better of it.

Edit: yup, it's a brand. http://www.ctgebiz.cascades.com/home.aspx?LanId=2

No comments: